Indico Consultants are a leading service provider in the field of supercargo, shipping consultant, port captaincy, QHSE auditing, Pre-vetting Inspections, onboard training, Navigation, cargo and Internal Audits (ism auditor), asset management etc. serving Maritime, Oil and Gas Industries. Indico assists Shipowners and Managers to operate their QHSE systems by auditing and setting up the SMS and train the ship’s staff to comply smoothly with the company procedures. Indico’s marine experts are experienced Master Mariners, Chief Engineers and Mariners who have rich seagoing and shore-based experiences. Team members hold valid ISM, ISPS and ISO lead auditor certifications and are ever ready to travel for new challenges. Professional qualifications our experts hold are Master Mariner COC (Class 1), MEO Class 1 COC, NEBOSH IGC, OHSAS, TOTA and are members of professional bodies.
Indico operates on a global basis ready to sail on ships, offshore vessels at a short notice. Marine experts are based out of USA, UK, EU, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
- Marine consultant – Management change, Document of compliance, flag change documentation etc.
- QHSE Management – Complete QHSE management function of a Clients office and operate on a 24×7 basis providing a link between vessels and office.
- Asset Management – Yard delivery to scrap services including planned/condition based maintenance using IT-based solutions.
- Training – Onboard for seafarers and Office staff.
- Audits and Inspections – Pre-vetting inspection, Pre-OVID inspections, ISM/ISPS/ISO audits, navigation audits, environmental audits, pre-purchase audits etc.
- Port captaincy and supercargo – Specialists in tank cleaning for bulk and chemical cargoes, change of grade from dirty to clean trade etc.
Please contact Indico Consultants if you are looking for experts in shipping services.